Our offices are open. We welcome all job seekers to attend their scheduled appointments in our offices and use our job search facilities. Alternatively we can arrange appointments and support via video conferencing or the telephone.
Global Skills offices have COVID Safety Plans which are registered with NSW Health. Our commitment to providing a safe environment includes:
- All staff have completed NSW Health COVID Safe training.
- All staff follow NSW Government and Global Skills WHS guidelines.
- Visitors and staff require temperature checks upon entry.
- Visitors and staff are required to use a QR Code or login sheet upon entry.
- Visitors and staff with a temperature above 37.5 degrees are not permitted to enter.
- Visitors and staff are required to use sanitiser stations in our offices.
- All offices have a capacity limit to ensure we are practicing social distancing.
- All offices and frequently touched spaces are regularly cleaned.
If you have recently visited a COVID hot spot, or have come into contact with someone with COVID, please advise staff immediately.