Global Skills understands the importance of sourcing and skilling the right staff for businesses across Western and South Western Sydney to meet their current and future business needs.
Our employer base is diverse, covering all main industry and occupation types (manufacturing, retail, transport and logistics, construction, hospitality and business services) and also includes growth industries employers (health/social services and education).
Help us reach our target of 500 jobs before Christmas!
To Lodge a Vacancy Online hit the “LODGE A VACANCY” button, alternatively call our EMPLOYMENT HOTLINE on (02) 4744 2004.
Our commitment to you:
- Be reliable and follow through
- Provide regular communication
- Provide honest and current assessments of candidates
- Ensure that candidates are supported with job specific training before/after the job starts
- Referral of candidates who have been briefed on employer expectations (reliability, punctuality, team work and other workplace requirements)
- Provision of tailored ongoing workplace support (on and off site)
Employer services available:
- Access to a candidate database covering a large geographic footprint of Sydney
- Internal and external promotion and advertising of vacancies
- Candidate pre-screening and short listing including telephone and 1:1 interviews
- Access to our interview and training rooms to conduct group interviews and pre-induction training
- Assistance in coordinating candidate interviews
- Coordinate pre-employment checks (Police and Working with Children), relevant job specific licencing and assistance with equipment needs such as uniforms, safety equipment, tools, as required
- Advice on Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Advice on workforce re-deployment and workplace diversity planning including workplace modifications schemes
- Information on government funded subsidies and employer wage incentive programs