Make a lasting impression with an employer by preparing well for an interview.
To prepare yourself BEFORE the interview you should:
To perform at your best DURING the interview you should:
Typical Job Interview Questions
It is recommended that you practice your answers to typical interview questions such as those listed below and ensure you have real life examples to illustrate your answers.
* Tell me about yourself?
* Why did you leave your last job / why do you want to leave your current job?
* Why do you want this job?
* What do you think you have to offer this company?
* What do you believe are your key strengths?
* What do you believe are your weaknesses?
* What salary/wage are you looking for?
* Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?